The Portrisa DSE Fire Door achieves a rare combination since the solution found on the market is wood. They can be manufactured with windows in stainless steel frames.
Designed for the HORECA and sanitary sector. Fireproof certification: EI2-45
Differentiating features of DSE:
• Reversible door with 90º - 0º - -90º opening.
• Model available in 1 or 2 sheets (double).
• Top and bottom zip (available for each of the leaves).
• Possible to supply in stainless steel or galvanized sheet (1.2mm).
• Inner insulation with double layer of rock wool (55mm+21mm)
• Door axle without external hinges. The door has its own axis (per pivot) in stainless steel supported by a stainless steel ball.
• In the same development, the height adjustment of the door was also considered when installing it (a feature that is imported from our other models).
• No sub-frame.